Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lebron Lvl 30 Barbarian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lebronj

Lebron Lvl 30 Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Lebron Lvl 30 Barbarian   Lebron Lvl 30 Barbarian I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:26 am

Character Name: Lebron
Race: Cimmerian
Class:Barbarian
Mic:Yes(having some troubles with socket which mic plugs into on pc, should be fixed shortly)
Playstyle: Pvp , Pve , RP- PvE and PvP

My name is Will and I am from London, England, I love MMO's + rl too, I love to play basketball and love to watch football, (I support chelsea:D !!)

I have played WoW for 3 years, where I have experienced both top-end PvP(reached 2.2k in 2v2 and 2.2k in 3v3) and top end PvE(4/5 MH + 5/9 BT)
In wow my character name is Lebronj, on Aszune in Blackout battlegroup. I have played very long hours in games when needed to, and so I am extremely dedicated and will do ym best to help guild mates when they are in need of help, and would hopefully wish for some in return:)
I think that I would be a great addition to your great guild, and I would like to be in one of the top guilds on the server, which i feel Legion XXII Primigenia would be.
Thanks for taking the time to read my application, and I hope I am accepted! Very Happy I have just stopped raiding in WoW, so I will now be lvling very fast and trying to reach max lvl as soon as possible:)
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lebron Lvl 30 Barbarian   Lebron Lvl 30 Barbarian I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:47 pm

I would like to accept you to LXP however we have some concerns. We have suffered quite heavily by inactivity of a few players and are therefore tightening our parameters on recruitment in some ways. We wish to have players mains in our Guild - their alts are welcome but the main must be present. Therefore I just need you to confirm that this is your main and that you will be focusing on levelling this character relatively rapidly when you are online.

If you can show us that you are doing so then please send a tell to myself or Arcadius for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Hyen

Hyen

PostSubject: Re: Lebron Lvl 30 Barbarian   Lebron Lvl 30 Barbarian I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:24 am

all i can say again is welcome Razz you seem dedicated which is good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lebron Lvl 30 Barbarian   Lebron Lvl 30 Barbarian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lebron Lvl 30 Barbarian
Page 1 of 1