Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Go down 
+4
Mavroder
Broxx
death693
Acilius
8 posters

Culture PvP (Twilight) or FFA PvP (WildSoul)
Culture PvP (Twilight)
SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I_vote_lcap8%SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
FFA PvP (WildSoul)
SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I_vote_lcap92%SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I_vote_rcap
 92% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Acilius
Admin

SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:12 pm

Please look here http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?p=47#post47

We must now decide whether we are rolling on this Culture PvP server - Twilight, or FFA PvP server WildSoul. Post fast please guys lol we don't have alot of time.

Ac.
Back to top Go down
death693

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:24 pm

whats the difference/charecteristics of the culture pvp server?
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:29 pm

Some of the info is on the link... Basically its going to be Race vs Race vs Race as far as I can believe, which would mean we would all have to go Stygian/Aquilonian/Cimmerian (I think). Not alot has been posted and this is a "working progress" Funcom say so I'm quite unsure. I wonder if the races would be balanced. It would be as I see it a giant scale Red vs Blue vs Green. Although how that would work out for Stygians who have poorer melee I don't know.

We are definately on the safer side if we stick to the plan with WildSoul, but just wanted to try and give an option. We can always try the other server, and if its immensely better we could change.

Ac.
Back to top Go down
death693

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:30 pm

i cant view the link so can u please copy paste the important parts?
Back to top Go down
Broxx

Broxx

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:32 pm

I'd say wildsoul.

Since every race can't be every class, it will never be balanced on a culture PvP server.

Lets just stick to the plan imo.
Back to top Go down
Mavroder

Mavroder

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:33 pm

As part of celebrating the release of Age of Conan we are happy to unravel a brand new PvP ruleset that has not previously been disclosed: The Culture PvP ruleset! Note that this new PvP server type is experimental and players on these servers must expect an ongoing change to the ruleset.

The goal of this PvP server-type is to stimulate war behind the three cultures of Cimmeria, Aquilonia and Stygia. As a player on a Culture PvP server, you are shielded from lone travelers of your own culture, however you may still group with any culture and form a group and attack anyone.

The Culture PvP ruleset is an evolving ruleset that will be tweaked and polished based on player-feedback in the months to come. Although it is, at least currently, possible to make guilds across cultures, pure culture groups and guilds will be endorsed on this server, and as such players on the Culture PvP servers must prepare that the future will hold continued changes to the ruleset.

We have changed to ruleset on two servers that were previously flagged as full PvP. The homes for the Culture PvP servers are:

Bane (US)
Twilight (EU)

With best regards,

Funcom

p.s.- bollox! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:35 pm

Cheers was just about to do that. Apparently, Guilds can form inter-racially on Culture, but general people are flagged as enemies if they are different race.

This is the same as FFA, BUT, when fighting with Guildless people I believe it will be Stygian vs Aquilonian vs Cimmerian.

Tbh what I say is all speculation has they havn't told us crap...
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:39 pm

FFA!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Torment

Torment

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:40 pm

Euphie wrote:
FFA!!!!!!!

My sentiments exactly!
Back to top Go down
Elena

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:31 pm

yeah ffa, culture server being subject to change, you never know whats going to happen there so lets go for a "safe spot" ^^
Back to top Go down
Amgzone

Amgzone

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:42 pm

FFA baby, hardcore pvping, btw my download is on 80%, almost done, i'll b on tonight ...if the servers open lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPECIAL/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion XXII Primigenia-
Jump to: