Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Danthor Barbarian

Go down 
+4
Ardbeg
Katsumoto
Euphie
Danthor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Danthor

Application Danthor Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Application Danthor Barbarian   Application Danthor Barbarian I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:17 am

Race: Cimmerian

Class: Barbarian

Mic: yes

Playstyle: Pvp and Pve

Hey LXP, my name is Dan, my ingame name is Danthor. I'm a lvl 33 Barbarian (and rising! Wink) searching for a good and decent guild, and LXP seem to max out my desires for a guild Smile

I'm not going to be a heavy end-game raider with ability to raid each night, as required in fx. WoW. But that's mainly why I'm aiming for PvP witch seems more casual friendly to me.
I'm on vacation whole of July, so won't be able to play then Sad
But I will still be active more than once a week as it says on the guild website. (Except for June though).

For MMO's I've only really played WoW where I did do some end-game raiding with alot of attendance, so might return to the more serious gaming, but as it looks now, I'm here to enjoy the game with some good friends and still do some end-game PvP, and then also some PvE.

So guess I just have to wait for you to accept or decline my application Smile

Best regards, Dan.
See you in game!
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Application Danthor Barbarian   Application Danthor Barbarian I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:17 am

hey! we will do raids but it is up to you if you want to come along or not as for pvp im sure you will get the amount you like with us and Welcome to the guild
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Katsumoto

Katsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Application Danthor Barbarian   Application Danthor Barbarian I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:21 am

Welcome mate!
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-vertigo.com
Ardbeg

Ardbeg

PostSubject: Re: Application Danthor Barbarian   Application Danthor Barbarian I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:27 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application Danthor Barbarian   Application Danthor Barbarian I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:28 am

Welcome to LXP
Back to top Go down
Torment

Torment

PostSubject: Re: Application Danthor Barbarian   Application Danthor Barbarian I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:09 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Theoracles
Centurion
Theoracles

PostSubject: Re: Application Danthor Barbarian   Application Danthor Barbarian I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:13 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Amgzone

Amgzone

PostSubject: Re: Application Danthor Barbarian   Application Danthor Barbarian I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:30 pm

Any person named Dan is welcome! lol (my name is Dan too) Welcome mate!
Back to top Go down
Danthor

PostSubject: Re: Application Danthor Barbarian   Application Danthor Barbarian I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:03 am

Hehe thanks guys then Wink
Looking forward for some great times! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Danthor Barbarian   Application Danthor Barbarian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Danthor Barbarian
Page 1 of 1