Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Custom UI, link inside.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ardbeg

Ardbeg

Custom UI, link inside. Empty
PostSubject: Custom UI, link inside.   Custom UI, link inside. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:40 am

Found a link to a site which holds a custom UI for AoC. I think i'll give it a shot on friday.

Custom UI

-Ard
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Custom UI, link inside.   Custom UI, link inside. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:59 am

I've just gotten hold of this, and it is a MUST HAVE for AoC. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Mavroder

Mavroder

PostSubject: Re: Custom UI, link inside.   Custom UI, link inside. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:16 pm

Whats so good about it boys?
Back to top Go down
Ardbeg

Ardbeg

PostSubject: Re: Custom UI, link inside.   Custom UI, link inside. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:36 pm

When i was playing wow, i became somewhat of a UI/modfreak.
The vanilla interface made me feel handicapped, so i downloaded a few UI pack to start with. Things were abit better, but the last year or so i made almost everything from scratch. As I see it we all have different ways when playing, i like the minimalistic(wow, is that a word? Smile ) approach, less is more.
I don't want a ton of boxes cluttering up the screen and I'd like the information shown when i need it. From my experience, the vanilla interfaces usually don't do it for me.

I don't know how it is with Conan and the interface but if there are ways on tailoring it to your liking I most likely will.

This particular UI/addon seem to be abit more "clean" than the stardard vanilla one, i'll give it a shot.

-Ard
Back to top Go down
Stix (Phreak)

Stix (Phreak)

PostSubject: Re: Custom UI, link inside.   Custom UI, link inside. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:52 pm

I have to agree with Ardbeg. I am also a UI/modfreak. But at the same time of it being minimalistic i also like it to look polished and clean. I think i am going to wait until there is a bigger market of mods for the game before i start to play around. Is this mod customizable?

I do love the fact though that there is the UI available when the game isn't even out in the EU yet.

Its a good start for the modding scene.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kundas

Kundas

PostSubject: Re: Custom UI, link inside.   Custom UI, link inside. I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:59 am

Curse Gaming opend its site for AoC : http://aoc.curse.com/
This addon is very nice : MirageUI : http://aoc.curse.com/downloads/details/12705/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom UI, link inside.   Custom UI, link inside. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom UI, link inside.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion XXII Primigenia :: Game Information/Links-
Jump to: