Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aplication - Necromancer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kArnAge

kArnAge

Aplication - Necromancer Empty
PostSubject: Aplication - Necromancer   Aplication - Necromancer I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:33 am

Name: karnage
Race: Stygian
Class: Necromancer lvl24
Mic: yes
Playstyle: PvP is what i like most
I've played some mmo's before, the last one was vanguard in the ffa pvpserver. Rolled a shaman named Akatosh. I want to join LXP because you guys seem to have things organized and have goals. I'm always up for helping guildies when needed. On weekdays i normally play 1 or 2 hours but on weekends 5 to 6 hours. I was in rDe before but left the guild had alot of internal tensions between officers...
I'm a 24 years old Portuguese player who loves to pvp, do group pvp and learn how to be better at it and have fun doing so Smile
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Aplication - Necromancer   Aplication - Necromancer I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:43 am

hey sry for the late reply been grinding ^^ but lxp would love to have you onboard and welcome to the guild
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
kArnAge

kArnAge

PostSubject: Re: Aplication - Necromancer   Aplication - Necromancer I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:49 am

np and ty Smile
lvl28 and going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplication - Necromancer   Aplication - Necromancer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication - Necromancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion XXII Primigenia :: Recruitment/Applications-
Jump to: