Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forak - Bear Shaman (70)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forak

Forak - Bear Shaman (70) Empty
PostSubject: Forak - Bear Shaman (70)   Forak - Bear Shaman (70) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:31 am

Name: Forak
Race: Cimmerian
Class: Bear Shaman (level 70 atm)
Mic: Yes
Playstyle: Pvp>Pve>RP

Hi,
Applying together with Vanchelon who spoke to Acilius.
Been playing nearly every non korean MMO on the market since 7 or so years back and seeing a nice future for this one. As said above i'm mostly into PVP but I understand that PVE is needed to succeed in the former due to the gear gained. Nearly always been playing as a healer which to me never gets old and I like what they've done to healers in this game in general. Not a big fan of tradeskills but I tend to like grinding (go figure) and would ofc like to help build the whole guild city thing and hopefully hold and defend a battlekeep in the future.

-Forak
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forak - Bear Shaman (70)   Forak - Bear Shaman (70) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:34 am

Glad to accept another healer to LXP. I'm sure you will fit in perfectly here from what I hear from Vanchelon. I say the same to you as I did to him requesting you read the forums fairly regularly.

Look forward to seeing you in game.

Ac Cool
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Forak - Bear Shaman (70)   Forak - Bear Shaman (70) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:41 am

hey mate welcome
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forak - Bear Shaman (70)   Forak - Bear Shaman (70) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forak - Bear Shaman (70)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion XXII Primigenia :: Recruitment/Applications-
Jump to: