Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Recruitment Mod

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

Guild Recruitment Mod Empty
PostSubject: Guild Recruitment Mod   Guild Recruitment Mod I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:16 pm

ok so this is for the offcicers and recruiters to use in OOC

right copy and paste this into a notepad file

Code:
/ch ooc
<a href="text://<font color='Red'><Center>Guild Info of: </font><font color='Red'>Legion XXII Primigenia </font></Center><br><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Website:</font><br><font color='#0080FF'>lxprimigenia.co.uk</font></Left><br><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Guild Status:</font></Left><font color='Blue'><Left><br>Recruiting: </font><font color='#0080FF'>Yes  -  lvl 40+ required</font></Left><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Guild City: </font><font color='#0080FF'>T1 Buildings Complete</font></Left><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Voiceserver: </font><font color='#0080FF'>Ventrilo</font></Left><br><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Guild Master:</font><br><font color='#0080FF'> Arcadius , Acilius</font></Left><br><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Guild Officers:</font><br><font color='#0080FF'>Elena(Elenae)<br>Lucas(Hostile)<br>Moriak<br>Torment</font></Left><br><br><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Guild Information:</font><br><font color='Silver'> Hey!! LXP is looking for<br><br>lvl 40+ members and is recruiting all classes. We currently have all T1 City buildings up and part of the outer wall.<br><br> We are a friendly guild that help our members lvl and give them help if possible.<br><br>Our main focus will be PvP however we will still regularly take part in endgame raiding etc. <br><br>If you are interested in joining send an officer or leader a tell<br></Left><br><br><br>">Guild - Legion XXII Primigenia is Recruiting</a>

Save it as guild.txt to C:\Program Files\Funcom\Age of Conan\scripts\

In Game, type in OOC channel /guild.txt

thanks guys now lets start activley recruiting again.

Last edited by Euphie on Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Hyen

Hyen

PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment Mod   Guild Recruitment Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:54 am

I guess its ok to use this anyways even if i m not an "official" recruiter right?
i mean more advertising cant be bad Razz
Back to top Go down
Devilizer

Devilizer

PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment Mod   Guild Recruitment Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:21 pm

tried this just now, and instead of making a clickable link, it just spammed OOC with a wall of text Razz
Back to top Go down
Torment

Torment

PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment Mod   Guild Recruitment Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:04 pm

Devilizer wrote:
tried this just now, and instead of making a clickable link, it just spammed OOC with a wall of text Razz

Same here, don't know if it had anything to do with it. But after that i got my client minimizing twice and then a DC.
Back to top Go down
Elena

PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment Mod   Guild Recruitment Mod I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:39 am

same for me, doesnt work :/
Back to top Go down
Elena

PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment Mod   Guild Recruitment Mod I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:06 am

got it to work after making the script myself dont know why ^^

Code:
/ch ooc
<a href="text://<font color='Red'><Center>Guild Info of: </font><font color='Red'>Legion XXII Primigenia </font></Center><br><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Website:</font><br><font color='#0080FF'>lxprimigenia.co.uk</font></Left><br><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Guild Status:</font></Left><font color='Blue'><Left><br>Recruiting: </font><font color='#0080FF'>Yes  -  lvl 40+ required</font></Left><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Guild City: </font><font color='#0080FF'>T1 Buildings Complete</font></Left><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Voiceserver: </font><font color='#0080FF'>Ventrilo</font></Left><br><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Guild Master:</font><br><font color='#0080FF'> Arcadius , Acilius</font></Left><br><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Guild Officers:</font><br><font color='#0080FF'>Elena(Elenae)<br>Lucas(Hostile)<br>Moriak<br>Torment</font></Left><br><br><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Guild Information:</font><br><font color='Silver'> Hey!! LXP is looking for<br><br>lvl 40+ members and is recruiting all classes. We currently have all T1 City buildings up and part of the outer wall.<br><br> We are a friendly guild that help our members lvl and give them help if possible.<br><br>Our main focus will be PvP however we will still regularly take part in endgame raiding etc. <br><br>If you are interested in joining send an officer or leader a tell<br></Left><br><br><br>">Guild - Legion XXII Primigenia is Recruiting</a>

Last edited by Elena on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devilizer

Devilizer

PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment Mod   Guild Recruitment Mod I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:16 am

you misspelled torment Razz
Back to top Go down
Elena

PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment Mod   Guild Recruitment Mod I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:20 am

fixed !

btw just pasted from original one Smile
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment Mod   Guild Recruitment Mod I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:12 pm

k guys well if you use elenas one .... this is strange casue it works.. for me maybe i made a mistake when pasting it from the file if elenas works for you use that one... and yes normal members can use this aswell for more advertising.

edit-replaced the original with elenas
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Torment

Torment

PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment Mod   Guild Recruitment Mod I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:08 pm

I fixed the original one.

All you have to do is remove the linefeeds. So all text should be on one line instead of spread out over several lines.

Make sure you disable "word wrap" in your editor.
Back to top Go down
Elena

PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment Mod   Guild Recruitment Mod I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:15 am

here is a cleaner version if u like it .

Code:
/ch ooc
<a href="text://<font color=''>Guild Info of: </font><font color='#FF8000'>Legion XXII Primigenia</font><br><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Website:</font><br><font color='Silver'>http://lxprimigenia.co.uk/</font></Left><br><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Guild Status:</font></Left><font color='White'><Left><br>Recruiting: </font><font color='Silver'>40+  All classes</font></Left><br><font color='White'><Left>Voiceserver: </font><font color='Silver'>Ventrilo</font></Left><br><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Guild Master:</font><br><font color='Silver'>  Arcadius. Acilius</font></Left><br><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Guild Officers:</font><br><font color='Silver'>Elena (Elenae). Lucas (Hostile). Moriak. Torment</font></Left><br><br><br><font color='Blue'><Left>Guild Information:</font><br><font color='White'> LXP is looking for lvl 40+ members and is recruiting all classes. We currently have all T1 City buildings up and part of the outer wall. <br><br> We are a friendly guild that help our members lvl and give them help if possible.<br><br> Our main focus will be PvP however we will still regularly take part in endgame raiding etc. <br><br>If you are interested in joining send an officer or leader a tell<br><br></Left><br><br><br>">Legion XXII Primigenia - Recruiting</a>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment Mod   Guild Recruitment Mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Recruitment Mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion XXII Primigenia-
Jump to: