Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )

Go down 
+5
Reezix
Ryuzaki
Acilius
Domitius
Euphie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:15 am

like i said looking for class officers

some basic requirements will be:

You have to be commited to that class
Will always be you main
Be good at your class

thats about it just need to help out people of the same calss that need help and so on and will give you a high rank in the guild lol

post in this thread if your interested and what class officer you want to be
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Domitius

PostSubject: im up for it   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:46 pm

hey im up for somting in the officer part cheers i play 1 guye the hole way (get much better in armor and etc etc if i use me time on him insted of a alt)
and i know me classes when i play them Cool and im a help full guye...ohh and im going BS in the game alien MONEY MONEY MONEY
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:49 pm

BS = Bear Shaman Right? if so ill put you down as that
Back to top Go down
Domitius

PostSubject: :-9   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:52 pm

ohh sorry no im going conquerer...BS=Blacksmiting..so i can give tips on that part 2
Back to top Go down
Domitius

PostSubject: :-9   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:53 pm

ohh sorry no im going conquerer...BS=Blacksmiting..so i can give tips on that part 2
Back to top Go down
Domitius

PostSubject: :-9   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:55 pm

oh lol kk down as the officer Centurion then, sry never played wow much so dont know those sort of professions
Back to top Go down
Domitius

PostSubject: Not good   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:56 pm

seems i got 3 windows in 1 send damn sorry about that ..dident find any delete so i hope its ok that it stands ther Sad
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:59 pm

Sweet, glad to have you as an officer.
Back to top Go down
Domitius

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:28 pm

nice thanks guyes :-)
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Centurion
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:11 am

If the spot for ranger centurion isnt taken yet, then I'd like to give it a shot Very Happy
Ranger wil always be my main, since im to scared of fighting people with less then 15 meters between us Razz
But serious, i love rangers.
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:13 am

sure dude, down as ranger.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Centurion
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:51 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:24 am

Welcome to the officer ranks pirat
Back to top Go down
Reezix
Centurion
Reezix

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:59 am

Put me down for demonologist officer , would be glad to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:01 pm

I'd like the Priest of Mitra spot if possible.

I have leading experience as a healer from my previous guilds in WoW, so I think I would do a good job Smile

bounce
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:10 pm

ok looks like these spots are going fast ill put u two down for those , so now its :

Domitius - Conquerer Centurion
Brahn - Ranger Centurion
Reezix - Demonologist Centurion
Sky - Priest of Mitra Centurion

still more spots
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:14 pm

Sweet, we have other officers, but we have decided we don't want them to have two ranks.

Ac.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:07 pm

I would like the chance to run as ranger officer. Im pretty skilled player just not sure how good with new combat system. (Im hoping the hours i put into CSS will pay off someway here lol)
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:34 pm

spots taken dude... we might be able to have more than one ill talk to acilius about it
Back to top Go down
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:11 am

Ok no worries Rolling Eyes Sad
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Centurion
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:08 am

btw, now i'm centurion and all, do i get a first pick on al the bounty, booze and woman we will find in hyboria?Very Happy
(just asking to be sure Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:36 am

if your in the group ^^
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:35 am

The Centurion rank will be set aside for those who have played their class at length, and know alot about what there is to know to be successful when using it. In PvP you will be able to take an active part in leading the group, and certainly the members of your class. It is also an officer rank, and so you will have input to all important decisions regarding the Guild. As of yet we do not have many normaly standard members, as we are looking to fill out the officer spots with skilled, mature members who are up for the spots.

When we get in game, we will be recruiting furthermore, and those people will join on trialls/as default members. You will have priority over these, as we will need you specc'd well for PvP and PvE (to get better gear), however we will still need to give everyone a fair shair of the spoils =P.

If nobody has any arguments I hope to get the Guild to level ASAP in spin groups, and then get us a Guild city, which will get our crafting going, and give us useful group buffs etc. But for this I will need lvl 40, and 24 members in the Guild. Hopefully I should be able to achieve this quite soon. Cool

Ac.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Centurion
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:41 am

If early acces wasn't shut down, I'd be 40 so much quiker Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )   Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Class Officers ( Centurions )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion XXII Primigenia-
Jump to: