Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stix (Phreak)

Stix (Phreak)

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:06 am

Race: The Stygians
Class: Herald of Xotli
Mic: TS and Vent
Playstyle: PvP as I started my gaming career with CS 1.4.... Old habits die hard.

My real name is Ben and my character name will be Phreak (Look Phreaking up!)

Im from a small hole of a country called England and guess what... Its raining again... I have been gaming now for a good 6-7 years and moved over to MMOs about 3 years back. I have tried a few MMOs now but the idea of playing a new one from release has always been high on my agenda. I play a good 6 to 8 hours a day throughout the week and hardcore it over the weekends. I have a few mates that have pre-ordered AoC so im sure they would love to get in LXP as well. But that for them to decied.
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:22 am

On behalf of LXP I would like to accept you! You should find that a hardcore gaming ethic is reflected in the majority of our members and so you should fit in fine. As always it is raining in England, yes - the summer is now over =P.

Anyway, please can you check out the rest of the forums, and read up on the posts in light of the release. Also, if your friends are interested and of similar playstyle orientation, please send them here.

Cheers, Acilius Cool
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:26 am

yooooo....welcome to LXP im sure you will fit right in here
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Stix (Phreak)

Stix (Phreak)

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:29 am

That's it now... Hats and gloves back on ready for winter.

I have been looking around and have noticed you are still looking for Class Officers. Is there still a spot for the HoX? If so I would love having the challenge of the role.

Once again cheers king
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:36 am

yup that spots stil free if your up for it and prepared for the responsilbilities then sure
Back to top Go down
Stix (Phreak)

Stix (Phreak)

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:44 am

Sounds good to me. Cheers.

You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to play AoC. Well saying that I guess you all know exactly what I'm talking about Very Happy

So we are set on going to Wildsoul then?
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:46 am

I think so, however it was a relatively close poll, and I do not want people to get upset if we roll on the server they do not prefer. Euphie has his heart set on WildSoul, however I am not overly bothered (just a name to me, and we will prosper wherever we go), I am unsure of what most others want to do but the poll was at 5:3 in the favour of WildSoul before.

Ac.
Back to top Go down
Stix (Phreak)

Stix (Phreak)

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:57 am

As you said it's just a name. Its the people that play on the server that makes the difference.

There is going to be so much to learn in so little time. I hope as a guild we can progress together and stay in the top spots.

Is there any idea on how large the population of the server is going to be upon release?
Back to top Go down
Torment

Torment

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:00 am

Phreak wrote:
Is there any idea on how large the population of the server is going to be upon release?

Since they closed down EA i think we can expect many players online.

There is no way of telling what server they will pick offcourse so...
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:01 am

most likelet capped with the early access people then the rest that come upon release
Back to top Go down
Torment

Torment

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:02 am

Euphie wrote:
most likelet capped with the early access people then the rest that come upon release

Then let's hope we can all make our toon on the same server Shocked
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:08 am

they said 8 character across all servers so i assume so.
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:09 am

I'm sure we will all get toons on the same server, however, if it is a problem, then we will change if needs be as a last resort. I am almost positive that this won't be the case (I've never heard of another game that dissallows people to join a server - perhaps recommend one but)...

Ac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1