Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Devilizer

Devilizer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:48 pm

Hail, Primigenia!
And thank you for taking the time to read my application!

Character name: Aras and Devilizer
Race and Class: Cimmerian, Female Conqueror. Aq, Male Dark Templar.
Level: Conq is 12 and DT is 9.
Age: 24 (Geez, halfway to 48 already! *checks for grey hairs*)
Server: Wildsoul

Ok, so a little bit about myself. As stated, im 24 and i'm from Norway.
Been playing MMO's for about 5 years or so. First AO where i played a solitus Martial Artist, and then went to WoW when it was released. Played a paladin pretty much whole my playtime there. First holy human paladin, then rerolled belf protection paladin when TBC was released.

Have raided quite a bit, from AQ40 preTBC, to SSC/TK postTBC.
Tho sadly, WoW grows more and more boring each time i log in, and i'm prepared to put WoW on my shelf for a good while. AoC is therefor a welcomed page in my book.

Been reading the Conan comics since i were a kid (yes i know, its for adults only, but effin 'ell) so was pretty excited when i heard AoC was being announced. The past month or so have been pretty rough, checking AoC website every now and then for updates and released dates Razz

Was pretty happy when i got my EA sorted, and when the servers came up, my fingers were itching for bloodshed. And now i enjoy halfnaked wrenches and rolling heads 'til my hands go numb from punching the keyboard.
By Crom, this game IS fine!

As to why i want to join your guild. Well, i read a few of the posts on AoC EU forums Guild Hall and found your guild the one that suited my needs and desires for a guild the best. You seem to have a focus on learning and mastering this game, and having a good time while doing so. Your expectations for PvP at higher levels seem fair, as PvP in AoC grealty surpassees that of WoW, so I'm really looking forward to it, and thus hoping to have a PvP-oriented guild to experience this with.

Anyway, i better quit writing before i have a whole textwall, and bore you guys to death.
Thank you for reading my application Smile

Victuri te Salutant!
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:04 pm

hey lol very detailed application there leaves a good impression my attention span is too short to do that lol, anyways everything looks good and i would be happy for you to join us here in LXP.
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Acilius
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:20 pm

On behalf of LXP I would like to accept and welcome you to the Guild! You seem to be of a similar mindset to the majority of our members and so should fit in fine. Please read around the forums to get up to scratch with Guild events etc, especially the Vent details as we want Vent to be as active as possible (my mic is currently broken and I will be replacing it in the week but its pretty active and should boom on the 23rd when the rest of the Guild logs in).

Finally, I do study Latin, but I can't get to grips with that translation... Victuri.. I'm not going to get my text book out thoug Cool

Acilius.
Back to top Go down
Devilizer

Devilizer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:42 pm

Thank you for your fast reply, and your acceptance of my application Smile
I will be seeing you ingame Smile

("Victuri te Salutant" is a slogan used by Legion, a multi-MMO guild from my old days Smile Just felt it would fit well into the application Razz)
Means "Victors, I/we salute you", or something in that fashion.
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:49 pm

ah cool ^^ well if you are online when the servers are up I can send you a guild invite.
Back to top Go down
Theoracles
Centurion
Theoracles

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:32 pm

Euphie i whisper you ingame for a guild invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:42 pm

aight mate ill be on Arcadius
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1