Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HoX application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheef

HoX application Empty
PostSubject: HoX application   HoX application I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:45 am

Race: Stygian
Class: HoX
Mic: Ofcourse
Playstyle: PvE and PvP

Hello, first of all thanks for reading my application. A bit more about myself. I'm a 18 year old student from Holland and pretty much addicted to MMO's. Ive played WoW since 2005 and EVE-Online since 2003. Ive actually cancled both my WoW and EVE accounts to play AoC cuz its just better lol!. I first started this game with a guardian but quickly noticed there were just too many of them, so I rerolled a Herald of Xotli yesterday. Currently I'm level19 (guardian 18 ).

When I join a guild is see this as my home, my family. In both WoW and EVE I've been in the same guild/corp for years. I also had the option to see most highend content in WoW and in EVE we were rated top5 PvP alliance in the game (over more then thousands of other alliances). If any of you played EVE-Online I was in the alliance Insurgency.

Well that should be enough information about me =).

Cheers,

Cheef
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

HoX application Empty
PostSubject: Re: HoX application   HoX application I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:28 am

On behalf of LXP I'd like to welcome you to the Guild. Please take the time to read up on some of the Guild News and other posts on the forums and try to get on Vent with us. We look forward to seeing you in game!
Back to top Go down

HoX application
Page 1 of 1