Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interested in Joining

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jimbomcbob

Interested in Joining Empty
PostSubject: Interested in Joining   Interested in Joining I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:49 am

Race: Various (4 chars at mo)
Class: Still choosing a main, have Barb (17), PoM (11), Guardian (11), Ranger (5)
Mic: Yes
Playstyle: Pvp , Pve , RP: Enjoy all 3, particularly looking forward to siege battles.

From London, UK. I'm a team orientated player. Played Wow for years to 60 up to till TBC came out. Did most the raiding up to that point and decided to move on rather than grind to 70. Wanted something fresh and new in combat and been waiting for AOC for too long it seems.

I don't have as much time as I used to for these games but still plan to be playing most evenings for a few hours at least and some nights for 4 or 5 hours. Weekends I generally game throughout unless I am away on a trip with the missus. My main restriction in playing is only ever my significant other who seeks great deals of attention as of course women do!

With 4 characters I expect to have tryed most of the 12 classes up to level 15-20 in the next few weeks. I know I only have 8 slots, but at that point I will choose a couple of mains (one healer and one dps or tank) to level to 80. So far Barbarian is my Favourite.

I hope you guys see a use for my qualities!

Cheers,

Dave

Forgot to say, I played SWG for a year or so until everyone started trying to become a Jedi. Loved the game but had Uni at that time and chose to give it up to enjoy/focus on uni life (studies and more importantly drinking).
Back to top Go down
Theoracles
Centurion
Theoracles

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining   Interested in Joining I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:52 am

Nice to see barbarian is your favourite, im the class centurion. in my opinion your accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining   Interested in Joining I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:14 am

helloo i would like to welcome you to the guild send Smile if u need an invite send Arcadius,Amgzone,Acilius or torment a tell to get recruited
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining   Interested in Joining I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:24 am

Welcome to the Guild mate hook up a member of the Triumvirate (Amgzone myself or Euphie) for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Joining   Interested in Joining I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interested in Joining
Page 1 of 1