Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for joining

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arwyyn

Application for joining Empty
PostSubject: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:16 am

Heya just said id post up an application form cause i think i'd be interested in joining!
Where in the EU are ye based?
Im based in Ireland too
I would like to make a Ranger class!!!
And i have a mic for vent and ts so thats no bother Smile
I played wow for 2years aswell so im experienced in mmo's...
Im 19 and mature too!
Im all about pvp aswell!!
Are there many members in the guild yet?
My email adreess is pipthelegend@yahoo.ie
My xfire is vanish000
I would be happy if you could let me know what i must do to get into the guild then
Thank you
Smile
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:27 am

welcome mate no requirements just dont give the guild a bad name and stuff,there were 22 members last time i checked, the guild leaders (myself,acilius,amgzone) are based in the UK england, an i hope you enjoy playing with us
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:30 am

Hello, we currently have about 25 active members in the Guild. You tick all the boxes, and so on behalf of LXP I'd like to welcome you to the community!
Please check out the other forum posts and get up to date with the Guild.

Acilius.
Back to top Go down
Baldir
Centurion
Baldir

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:30 am

welcome mate, where about in england you from euphie. from the west midlands myself
Back to top Go down
Arwyyn

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:32 am

k guys im looking forward to it,..the game over here in ireland isnt out till the 23rd..are ye waiting till then to start?
Now i have played wow so ive an idea of mmo's but will i get the hang of this game pretty easily you think or wat?
Back to top Go down
Elena

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:36 am

well the mechanics are quite the same, the fight are a bit more fast paced and nervous wich is a good thing. you shouldnt have much problem to get used to it. some players have early acces some dont.
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:38 am

some of us have early access so we can start playing in about 5 hour, and im from cornwall baldir lol not far into it though and was born in plymouth
Back to top Go down
Arwyyn

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:39 am

do ye guys have early access?
is there anyway i can get the eraly access or should i jst wait till next thursday?
i dont wanna fall behind in the guild
Aswell can i make any type of race ranger yea?
Do ye need rangers in the guild yea?
SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:41 am

early access sold out earlier this week u needed to get your pre-order code many people did not get in and im sure you will catch up fast, the class you play is up to you whatever you want to play and find funnest play it.
Back to top Go down
Arwyyn

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:43 am

kk cool...i guess ill jst wait so till next week..now on the server wildsoul are we going to be trying to get a outpost thing built up?
only 8 guilds get a spot is that right or something?
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:43 am

Me, Euphie and Amgzone are from England, however, the Guild it pretty much spread over Europe. There's no "base" as such but we all need to be able to speak acceptable English to communicate on Vent etc.

The real time combat in AoC should make a refreshing change to WoW, however it's going to be difficult for anyone who hasn't been in beta to get the hang of at first. Don't worry we will pick it up quite fast.

I'm afraid I myself do have Early Access, and I can't wait any longer to play Cool . I'm going to grind to level 20 (hopefully by the end of today) and create the Guild. After that, I have an important exam on Tuesday so I will play between revision. If I'm getting too far ahead (or anyone else is) then it might be an idea for them to grind an alt a few levels. Rest assured we will not end up in one spin group of Early Access people, and one of everyone else. At first we might level faster if we don't wait, but in the long run we will all have a better and faster time if we try and stay quite close together. If that fails, we do have about 25 members, and a group size is only 6, so in any case we will have groups of similar leveled characters grinding together. When I reach 80 however I will be looking back to boost any members, and help them up. We've got to get as many people capped to be an effective Guild. It will all happen very fast, and we need to do our best so that we can get into the Border Kingdoms - even if we can just secure a Tower.

Hope this helps, Ac.
Back to top Go down
Arwyyn

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:48 am

yea i know wat u mean..but there will be so many guilds headin to cap a tower in BK like wont there?
and is it 8 slots?
one noob question for u,lol,wats beta?
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:50 am

there are 9 slots and you need to make a lvl 3 cty first anyway so we have time but i think some super guild will get them first we will try for them though
Back to top Go down
Arwyyn

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:52 am

yea definetly..and we can get bigger to.i tink its important to just level our characters first neways...to make a tower must each player gather resources and then give them to the guild r sumtin like lol
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:52 am

I meant a Tower, not a Battle Keep (just yet). There are only a few BKs, but lots of Towers and so I we will try to at least secure a Tower. Hopefully with growth we might approach BKs in the not too distant future.

Beta is where people got to play the game early to test it for Funcom. Google it Cool . And yes to get a Tower we will need help gathering resources from everyone. It will be a team effort but it will make us all money, and give us combat buffs to make us stronger by owning one. Also defending it will be very good practice and make good PvP.

Ac.
Back to top Go down
Arwyyn

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:55 am

can i do it aswell?
Thanx for all ur help..do u wanna giv me vent details and when i install the game next week i can come onto ye?
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:55 am

The Vent details are in Guild News. Feel free to get them and login whenever you like.

Ac.
Back to top Go down
Baldir
Centurion
Baldir

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:56 am

yeah i also have an exam on tuesday Acilius, its my last one though hurray!
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:57 am

Ahh then is it October till you have to go back? My bro's 19 and at Uni he finished yesterday. Hopefully I can get him hooked on AoC even though he hates MMOs. Maybe the real combat will help.

Ac.
Back to top Go down
Arwyyn

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:58 am

haha k thanx guys..cya soon!! Very Happy Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Baldir
Centurion
Baldir

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:01 am

yes october,

i can come back to england on tuesday!!!(in a welsh uni atm)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining   Application for joining I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for joining
Page 1 of 1