Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application HoX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyen

Hyen

Application HoX Empty
PostSubject: Application HoX   Application HoX I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:21 am

Race: Stygian
Class: Herold of Xotli
character name: Hyeen edit: usually i m beeing called "mojo" but i didnt use this name in AoC this time. I didnt see it fit here.
Real name: Jakob (Jay) oh yeah you can also call me mojo here. Its pretty much my common name for friends.
Sex: male Wink
Mic: yeah
Playstyle: Pvp , Pve
Hobbies: AoC(now), Thaiboxing,Snooker,Soccer,Basketball,running

About me: I was playing Lineage2 (1 year), Ragnarok Online (5 years) and was part of an excellent GvG guild for a long time gaining a lot of experience in that time. After long sadly but true the game started to be real boring so i decided to quit about 6 months ago and was waiting for AoC to release. Now that its here i ve been trying out classes for the first 2 weeks and 2 days ago finally decided for a Server to play on and a class to play with Razz
And now i m looking for a decent guild i can acompany on its ways to success.

My HoX is only lvl 20 right now, i know that is low and application minimums went up to lvl 30 but i also know lvling is quite fast and i hope to reach lvl 30 this weekend.

Would be nice to join this guild since from all those i reviewed for my self this one seems the most interesting and most friendly/likeable to me.

And since its not just all about PvP but also about having fun together i see my self very well in this guild.

i hope you do too?

i hope you didnt fall asleep reading this Razz

p.s. i was just reading another application and something came to my mind....that would be...i forgot to mention that i was playing guild wars too for about 1 year. I have guild wars factions and Nightfall. I was playing the Derwish class there who actually were able to transform into different forms too. I think thats why i m playing a HoX now. Because i love morphers! lol! they are different.

Last edited by Hyen on Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Devilizer

Devilizer

Application HoX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application HoX   Application HoX I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:18 am

nice application Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyen

Hyen

Application HoX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application HoX   Application HoX I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:36 am

thanks man Smile i hoped there was people here who wouldnt fall asleep reading such a rather long application Razz

bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

Application HoX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application HoX   Application HoX I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:05 am

On the basis that you are level 30 in a reasonably short time I'd like to accept you. Please talk to me, Arcadius, Amgzone or Germanicus in game for information.
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

Application HoX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application HoX   Application HoX I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:08 am

hey like acilius said aslong as ur lvl 30 pretty fast say by the end of the week i see no issues here Smile welcome
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Hyen

Hyen

Application HoX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application HoX   Application HoX I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:32 pm

Thanks guys Smile i ll contact you as soon as i can today. since my girl will be out on saturday most of the time i think near lvl 30s shouldnt be a problem.

well cya ingame i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application HoX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application HoX   Application HoX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application HoX
Page 1 of 1