Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Martie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:16 am

Greetings, my name is Martie, I am from the uk, i am 29 years old. Im not a really hardcore [player or anything, i would say im semi hardcore, as I have a life outside of games:).

Race: Most likely going to play cimmerian or aquilonian.

Class: I am thinking of playing either Barbarian or Hox. I am playing both in the closed beta atm. I have alwaysed played a melle class in all the mmos I have played, and barbarian seems fine for me. I have never been one to play a caster tbh. If I dont play barbarian I am thinking of either playing a conqueror or a hox, both still melle with offensive spells.

Mic: yes

Playstyle: Pvp

I prefer to play pvp tbh. Ive done 3 years of pve and pvp in wow, but after following the game for along time now and the hype about aoc being a pvp game, i really just want to do pvp. Things may change in the future like they did when i played wow, went from pvp to pve. But mainly for aoc i want to just do pvp.
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:25 am

I'd like to welcome you to the Guild. You should fit in well with the community. Whilst we all wait for 6pm, you could check out the other posts (especially the Vent servers from Guild News) to get up to scratch with everything.

Cheers, Acilius.
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:42 am

hey im sure we will get alot of pvp i but we will also PvE from time to time such as raiding
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Martie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:00 am

Hey thx for the invite:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1