Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oddfink

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:21 am

race:undecided

Class : DT or beserker to start

mic: no mine broke but i will get a new one if the need arises

experience : well iv been playing mmo's since uo. i have played most mmo's out there , few hold my attention for long but AoC is looking like one of the exeptions played open beta and i loved it.

i do like pvp but mainly consentual pvp not a fan of gankers. Realy looking forward to siege pvp.

i live in england just mooved to a new city recently so im playing on my computer many hours every day hope you can all keep up. im a fast lvler and aim for the high lvl content as fast as i can im realy a group player i prefer to group whenever posable prefrably with a guild group taking on teh hardest content we can as i like a challenge.

hope to hear from ya soon or cu ingame maybe 5 hours to go
ps have u decided on a server yet
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:31 am

hey dude welcome to LXP, do you mean barbarian instead of beserker? Also the server we our on is Wildsoul, seems like the least ganking etc will be there ( i hope ).
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Acilius
Admin

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:33 am

I think we will be rolling on WildSoul mate - and on behalf of LXP I'd like to accept you to the Guild. I am sure that we will not disappoint you with keeping up (many of has early access and I think you might have a hard time keeping up with Euphie especially Cool ). It is all of our wishes to grind up asap in groups, so we can move onto the more exciting, rewarding, and challenging content and begin to train our characters to their limitations, and group based gaming will be our target. It is my aim to ensure that none of us have to solo.

Acilius.
Back to top Go down
oddfink

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:39 am

ahh yeah barb heh played so many gamed with so many class names they all get a little muddled in my head lol
ddint get round to trying teh bard in beta but i got my ass wooped by a few stealth is gona be verry powerfull on pvp server
i got stealth on my dt but 100 skill at lvl 24 was just a waiste of points
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:42 am

ah doesnt it use stamina to stealth with soldiers??
Back to top Go down
oddfink

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:58 am

yeah it uses alot when moving when u stand still your sta will regain verry slowely main prob is mobs see u realy easy an break your stealth
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:00 am

yeh barb sounds good if you want to stealth without restrictions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1