Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lvl 70 Guardian application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanchelon

Lvl 70 Guardian application Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 70 Guardian application   Lvl 70 Guardian application I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:28 am

Name: Vanchelon
Race: Aquilonian
Class: Guardian lvl 70
Mic: Yep + vent.
PvP>PvE>RP

Talked to Acilius ingame and you seem like a nice bunch of people, and just what me and my friend Forak are looking for Smile (he's making a seperate application)

Personally I live outside of Stockholm, Sweden and current occupation would be... studying! (suprise ^^)
I've played quite a few MMOs in my days, starting with being a GM in oldschool Neocron, back in the days when it was volounteer work Razz
Since then Ive tried many MMOs and stuck with a few. Longtime EVE player but been idle there for about 6 months. Had my fair share of weeks lost in WoW, but fortunately thats over for good a few months back Smile
The last visit to that game was doing only arena pvp together with Forak, the good ol warrior/druid combo.
Not suprising we now play Guardian/bear Shaman in AoC Smile

Well that's it for now I guess, I'll fill you in on more later
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Guardian application   Lvl 70 Guardian application I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:31 am

On behalf of LXP I'd like to welcome you to the Guild! I always liked gaming duos - they work better than just about anything in PvP and tend to know the tactics of their combination perfectly.

Please take the time to check out some of the other posts on the forums and get on Vent when you can. Look forward to seeing you in game.

Ac.
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Guardian application   Lvl 70 Guardian application I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:42 am

hey glad to have u with us
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Guardian application   Lvl 70 Guardian application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lvl 70 Guardian application
Page 1 of 1