Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nevada - Level 64 PoM application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevada

Nevada - Level 64 PoM application Empty
PostSubject: Nevada - Level 64 PoM application   Nevada - Level 64 PoM application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:36 am

Race: Aquilonian
Class: Priest of Mitra
Mic: Yes, I've got a mic and all versions of ventrilo and / or teamspeak.
Playstyle: PvP

Personal Information:
I'am 17 years old, living in Norway and i currently go to College. I do got a sence of humour and i also know when to behave mature. My interrests is Soccer and Computer games (MMORPG's) And i have been playing Hardcore World of Warcraft PvP for quite a long time.

World of Warcraft:
I started playing World of Warcraft 3 years ago, playing as a casual noob in the start. Later i evolved being quite decent in PvP and i found out thats what i like about such a game. In the last year of my World of Warcraft "career" I've only been PvP'ing, including really high rated arena (2200+) as a Rogue - Priest combo also being top 10 team on the realm.

Age of Conan:
When i first heard about Age of Conan i finally found out, this is the game for me. This is finally going to be the end of World of Warcraft. At the moment I'am playing an lvl 64 Aquilonian, Priest of Mitra and I'am leveling quite fast. I also love PvP in this game, and I would like a guild which suits my PvP needs! I searched around on the forums, and it seems like this was the guild for me!

Thanks for your time reading my application.

Nevada
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nevada - Level 64 PoM application   Nevada - Level 64 PoM application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:19 am

I'd like to accept you to the Guild - please send me or Arcadius a tell ingame.
Back to top Go down
Hyen

Hyen

PostSubject: Re: Nevada - Level 64 PoM application   Nevada - Level 64 PoM application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:22 am

welcome is all i can say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Nevada - Level 64 PoM application   Nevada - Level 64 PoM application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:40 am

sup send me Arcadius a tell and ill invite you mate or acilius ill see if your online in a sec
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Nevada

PostSubject: Examn   Nevada - Level 64 PoM application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:12 am

Heya, i've just had my last examn. Thats why i haven't been able to play the last 5 days. Though i'll be back again tonight for full time play!!:-)

Thanks for accepting application, cya guys later tonight :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nevada - Level 64 PoM application   Nevada - Level 64 PoM application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nevada - Level 64 PoM application
Page 1 of 1