Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Tempest of Set

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Qwal

Qwal

Application: Tempest of Set Empty
PostSubject: Application: Tempest of Set   Application: Tempest of Set I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:43 am

Greetings people of Legion XXII Primigenia

Race: Stygian
Class: ToS
Mic: Yes ofc and vent server if needed.
Playstyle: Pvp

I'm from sweden and will be starting the game with about 12 friends on Wildsoul and from the responce from one of your leaders/officers you stated that it will be highly likely that you will roll on that server.

I have experience from both DAoC, WoW, Lotro, Lineage2, GW, and several others but not at the same extent.

During my time in WoW i was in the guilds: Tarasque, Vlad Dracul, Fusion (pre BC)
I was raid leader in both wow and lotro aswell as officer and forum admin. During the time in wow i was raid leader for about 2 years (pre bc) and ½ a year in BC.

At the moment now i/we am/are seeking a guild that has a good community and good structure. This is something that develops during the game period so the future will tell.

I am seeking officer possition if there are any avalible, send me a pm/email if you want more info or talk to me direcly in vent/Ts.

Thank you and have a pleasent day!

"Edit"
I have early access and will start playing tomorrow (saturday).
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Application: Tempest of Set   Application: Tempest of Set I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:42 am

hey would be great if you if you wanted to join and ofc any of your friends also , if your looking for an officer spot the ToS centurion is open at the moment. Hope to hear your response.
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Qwal

Qwal

PostSubject: Re: Application: Tempest of Set   Application: Tempest of Set I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:19 am

Ok that sounds good, will have the same name as on the forum ingame.
And i suppose you will also.

ToS Centurion sounds good but then i would like to know what you expect from an officer and what obligations i will have.
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Application: Tempest of Set   Application: Tempest of Set I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:21 am

i will be leveling to characters at the same time one will be Euphie and the other Arcadius. Basically the centurion is the class officer we expect you to be good at your class, and help any other ToS's that need help with their class you will be the leader of the tempests of set in the guild and also lead a pvp group if necesarry. Thats pretty much it
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Tempest of Set   Application: Tempest of Set I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:37 am

What we expect from Centurions/Officers

The Centurion rank will be set aside for those who have played their class at length, and know allot about what there is to know to be successful when using it. In PvP you will be able to take an active part in leading the group, and certainly the members of your class. Because of this you will need to know the weak and strong points of your profession, what/who you are especially prone to losing against and what/who you are most effective at fighting and how. It is also an officer rank, and so you will have input to all important decisions regarding the Guild. As of yet we do not have many normally standard members, as we are looking to fill out the officer spots with skilled, mature members who are up for the responsibility. So, what we expect from you is commitment to playing and succeeding at your class, and making your character the best that it can be for combat situations, and also a loyal and mature diplomat and member of the Guild, organising events, training, etc. You should be a good leader, and able to keep your head under some pressure.

When we get in game, we will be recruiting furthermore, and those people will join on trials/as default members. You will have priority over these, as we will need you specc'd well for PvP and PvE (to get better gear), however we will still need to give everyone a fair share of the spoils =P.

Thanks, Ac.
Back to top Go down
Qwal

Qwal

PostSubject: Re: Application: Tempest of Set   Application: Tempest of Set I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:26 pm

Thank you for taking your time to evaluate my questions with direct and detailed information. It is very well tought threw and well written and it made a good impression on me.

I will seriously take this into consideration when i have made my char and begin traversing the world which conan has walked.
I will pick up contact with you in game or even try the ventrilo server to talk to you some more.

Have a pleasent evening!
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Application: Tempest of Set   Application: Tempest of Set I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:34 pm

lol yup acilius does the more formal and detailed stuff :p
Back to top Go down
Qwal

Qwal

PostSubject: Re: Application: Tempest of Set   Application: Tempest of Set I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:40 pm

hehe yeh i noticed Razz. Is the vent server up? tried to connect to it but i failed.
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Application: Tempest of Set   Application: Tempest of Set I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:45 pm

just went on it its did u use the correct IP?
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Tempest of Set   Application: Tempest of Set I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:02 pm

Glad to help, we like to have a joke and stuff, however our concepts and ideas for the Guild are quite comprehensive and considered, so we like to have a nice balance.

Ac Cool
Back to top Go down
Theoracles
Centurion
Theoracles

PostSubject: Re: Application: Tempest of Set   Application: Tempest of Set I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:48 pm

Welcome to the guild m8 pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Tempest of Set   Application: Tempest of Set I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Tempest of Set
Page 1 of 1