Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application, Ardbeg

Go down 
+4
Broxx
Mavroder
Euphie
Ardbeg
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ardbeg

Ardbeg

Application, Ardbeg Empty
PostSubject: Application, Ardbeg   Application, Ardbeg I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:36 am

Salve Primigenia!

Race:
Class: Not decided yet, leaning towards PoM, alting assasing/ranger
Mic: Aye
Playstyle: Pvp and Pve

Hello all!

After a few sessions of trolling forums i ended up here. So, who am I? I'm 27 yo and live in sweden. Been playing MMO's for about 5 years. I started out in a free to play game, Knightonline. Despite the fact that it was buggy, hackinfested and crappy in general i ended up playing it for about one year. When i finally got enough, i migrated to WoW with a few US friends from the Guild i was in. Then RL happened and the timezone screwed me over, couldn't play during night as much as I used to Smile.
Finally found a EU based guild on the US servers and stayed there for about 3 years. Wow didn't give the the must play crack-sensation as much as it used to, so i quit about 3 months ago. So, im pretty confident AoC will be my new crack.

This game really appeals to me, the pvp, the gore and the huge epic battles! I'm a sucker for pvp, and foremost coordinated pvp. Team work and to overcome challenges is another thing i enjoy, pvp as pve. I tend to put the greater good infront of selfish gains. As this game seems to emphasize on just team work Im pretty stoked about it. My english aint great, but im sure you guys will get a hoot out of my silly swedish accent Smile However i don't think i will have a problem to be understood.

Why did I write this application here? Well, after readin what you guys are aiming for and how you will get there I'm hooked. Structured pvp, training, spin groups for quests etc. It's all really appealing, and if im deemed worthy I would really put some effort into helping out.

Since i don't have any experience in this game I'm not totally sure which class I will end up playing, done alot of readin/watchin movies. As it is now, PoM looks like a fun active class to play. I will most likely pick up a few alts to mess around with, assassin and ranger, probably a nuker aswell.
I'm hoping to snag the name Ardbeg, since i usually have a theme when choosing names. This time it's whisky (preferably single malts Wink ).

If im deemed worthy I look forward on getting to know you all.

Cheers!

-Ard

Edit: Damn, sorry about the Wall o' text. Work is so damn booring i found this much more amusing.
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Application, Ardbeg   Application, Ardbeg I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:00 am

Hello!!..Welcome to LXP at the moment we are looking to level up our PvP forces,and then to look for PvP im especially looking forward to killing the gank guilds such as arcanum vox Smile PoM is very fun in my opinion im at level 20 and i can hold my own in pvp and pve that will probably change but im having a great time with it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Mavroder

Mavroder

PostSubject: Re: Application, Ardbeg   Application, Ardbeg I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:06 am

me too, was Level 15 yesterday took on Level 18 PvP 1v1 in the Underhalls Daytime and aaaalmost won! tongue
Back to top Go down
Broxx

Broxx

PostSubject: Re: Application, Ardbeg   Application, Ardbeg I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:50 am

Välkommen Smile
Back to top Go down
Ardbeg

Ardbeg

PostSubject: Re: Application, Ardbeg   Application, Ardbeg I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:16 am

Heya (Tjena)

Yea, the more i read about the PoM the more it grows on me. Nice healing, nice CC and decent dps.
I also looked over the list of people in the guild and what class they played, not a single Assassin. Makes me wonder if they are useful in groups or not. They seem to have some group abilities, in form of poisons and stances. Mostly debuffs. Maybe I'll give it a shot, they seem to have pretty nasty abilities and dps. Ah well, we'll see.

I still feel i have a very brief picture on classes vs buffs/synergies. Feels nice to dive into the game and all that comes with it.

About the griefers and gankers... they will have it coming, looking forward on slapping them around.
Although i suspect they will not simply lay down.. but thats the beauty of it. You win some and you loose some. Wasn't sure which server AV was going to settle on, guess it's the same as us.

Back to work!

-Ard
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application, Ardbeg   Application, Ardbeg I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:43 am

Welcome to LXP - I am sure you will fulfil your needs in our PvP orientated environment. Please take the time to read the forum posts and to get on Vent with us while we play.

Acilius.
Back to top Go down
Torment

Torment

PostSubject: Re: Application, Ardbeg   Application, Ardbeg I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:19 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Centurion
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Application, Ardbeg   Application, Ardbeg I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:24 am

Welcome to the guild Smile We can never have enough Pom's for when I ..ehm... the guild needs just that bit of extra healing Smile

(heal me plxor?) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ardbeg

Ardbeg

PostSubject: Re: Application, Ardbeg   Application, Ardbeg I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:51 am

Argh, just found out i may get screwed on gettin the game on friday... apparently the store may run out of copies to send. Crossing my thumbs... Else i most likely get it next week.

-Ard
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Application, Ardbeg   Application, Ardbeg I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:23 pm

is that game.co.uk?
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Ardbeg

Ardbeg

PostSubject: Re: Application, Ardbeg   Application, Ardbeg I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:38 pm

Nope, gameshop.se

I ordered the game last friday and today i checked the page. Now there was a sign that pre-order was sold out.
So, i wrote a mail and asked them if i was going to get the game on friday. They answered I was in the danger zone, but if they get all the copies that they ordered from thier supplier i should be golden.
Guess i'll find out in a few days.
Back to top Go down
taniae

PostSubject: Re: Application, Ardbeg   Application, Ardbeg I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:00 pm

Välkommen!

(how many swedes do we got really?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application, Ardbeg   Application, Ardbeg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application, Ardbeg
Page 1 of 1