Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Mualidabe Demonologist

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mualidabe

Application Mualidabe Demonologist Empty
PostSubject: Application Mualidabe Demonologist   Application Mualidabe Demonologist I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:11 am

Race: Stygian
Class: Demonologist
Mic: Yeah
Playstyle: Age of PvP but PvE also highly appeals to me aswell dungeon crawls and raids alike.
Raided alot in WoW didnt do a PvP server on it due to friends prefering PvE.
Level 36

Ive been looking around at the guild sites today and from what ive seen of the people on this site i find that i like what i see from you guys. Ive also experience of most mmos however none have appealed as much as AOC does mainly due to its PvP. Oh and im from Newcastle Upon Tyne although that might be a shot in my own foot.
Back to top Go down
Amgzone

Amgzone

PostSubject: Re: Application Mualidabe Demonologist   Application Mualidabe Demonologist I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:53 am

Looks good, don't think we got many demo's so welcome to the guild mate. Whisper Arcadius, Amgzone or Acilius when you on for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Theoracles
Centurion
Theoracles

PostSubject: Re: Application Mualidabe Demonologist   Application Mualidabe Demonologist I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:49 am

Welcome to the guild m8, see you ingame!
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Application Mualidabe Demonologist   Application Mualidabe Demonologist I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:12 am

yoo wlcome mate
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application Mualidabe Demonologist   Application Mualidabe Demonologist I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:23 am

Glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Mualidabe Demonologist   Application Mualidabe Demonologist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Mualidabe Demonologist
Page 1 of 1