Legion XXII Primigenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Prosper

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mavroder Application

Go down 
+4
Euphie
Baldir
Acilius
Mavroder
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mavroder

Mavroder

Mavroder Application Empty
PostSubject: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:03 am

Hi guys,

Race: Stygian
Class: Herald of Xotli
Mic: yep, got Teamspeak and Ventrilo installed
Playstyle: variety is the spice of life

Otherwise, I've been looking for a UK Guild to join and lets build this baby. I am Ross, live in London, fairly bubbly, decent sense of humour, shall I mention a Spurs fan too, but most of all a true RPG lover ever since the Ultima Underworlds, Lands of Lore etc to the more recent Oblvions, Two Worlds, Gothic, etc. Lets hope AoC is all that and more! Finally, yes I've got early access sorted with the Collectors Edition and just cant wait for 6pm.

Mavroder

Last edited by Mavroder on Sat May 17, 2008 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:05 am

Then we are of reasonably similar minds. On behalf of LXP I'd like to welcome you to the Guild. Please read up on the other posts around the forums so you can get up to scratch. Many of us have EA, and we are certainly awaiting 6pm painfully.

Cheers, Acilius.
Back to top Go down
Baldir
Centurion
Baldir

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:07 am

a football fan Very Happy liverpool/hereford fan here. Welcome make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:08 am

welcome ..plymouth argyle and manchester united fan here lol
Back to top Go down
https://primigenia.darkbb.com
Mavroder

Mavroder

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:08 am

Thanks Acilius. Yep, I am reading up now. I think timing is perfect for AoC cos it means I can squeeze the FA Cup final too Smile

Um how will we find each other in the game?
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:10 am

Well, we have a Vent server for starters. I should be level 20 tonight and then I can make LXP. I'll then add the Euphie and Amgzone (if hes downloaded by that time) and together we can add everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:10 am

well if we all roll on wildsoul we can geton vent do the single player quest line, then we are sent to our races city acilius will create the guild and we can set up a meeting point in a city or something
Back to top Go down
Mavroder

Mavroder

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:12 am

Cool.... but I mean shouldn't we meet up and go questing together or something, otherwise how long can we last on our own with all the other PvPers around?
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:14 am

we are planning to make a couole of groups and go out together
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:15 am

The first questline I believe is pretty much in Tortage, in the safe zones. After level 20 you are released from here (or around that) into the wild. And so, until level 20 you will be safe, and as the game is single player when it's night in the game world it will be hard to group up. It should be relatively easy for everyone to do these first few levels on their own. We will still be chatting on Vent etc though, so be online Cool

Ac.
Back to top Go down
Mavroder

Mavroder

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:20 am

Nice thanks Very Happy Blimey, didnt know it's single player during nighttime! I mean how long does that last (in real time)? How can they accomplish that, its the same roaming territory in the game, how can they separate players? Or they just like a single player mode on the servers?
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:26 am

It's 2 hours day 2 hours night. And after you get out of Tortage (should be level 20) then the game is 100% multiplayer. It's simply for the tutorial first 20 levels that it isn't completely multiplayer.

Ac.
Back to top Go down
Elena

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:29 am

we might group for the underneath and the acilonian ruins to speed thing up Smile
Back to top Go down
Acilius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:29 am

Yes that would be good. I think we might have to run 2 groups though =D, there will be at least 6 on.
Back to top Go down
Mavroder

Mavroder

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:39 am

Level 20 blimey.... wouldn't it take ages to get to that? Is there only 80 levels? I realise the higher the slower you progress but still it would be a quarter of the game?

Lots of questions here Smile
Back to top Go down
Euphie
Admin
Euphie

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:39 am

takes about 3 hours to get 13
Back to top Go down
Broxx

Broxx

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:53 am

I'm all set for tonight yeeaah baby!

Thank god it's a saturday. I'd be screwed if it would be sunday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mavroder

Mavroder

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:59 am

Haha so am I! Finland huh..... I lived in Espoo with my parents when I was 12 for about 4 years.

So Pompey or Cardiff? Go Cardiff! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Centurion
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:05 am

First of all, welcome to the guild. Second of all, as far as i read, lvl 20 is fairly easily reachable, since that's about the end of the single player part of the game ( Wich was, among other things, built for learning the game)

I won't be there because of early acces, so I'l see you there in a week Very Happy

(edit: forgot to check if there was a second page, so this answer was kinda given already)
Back to top Go down
Mavroder

Mavroder

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:05 am

Thanks Brahn. Just to make you jealous it's downloading the final patch now methinks and not long now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oddfink

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:16 am

well you could get to lvl 13 in the open beta pretty fast doing the main story quests
not sure how long the rest from 13-20 will take since they bumped us to 20 on last day an no one could just lvl past 13
Back to top Go down
Mavroder

Mavroder

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:25 pm

Ouh I recruited one Norwegian guy in the City we actually joined up and did some quests to speed up things, he said he'll fill the application tomorrow. Think he's name was Marvin or something Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mavroder Application   Mavroder Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mavroder Application
Page 1 of 1